Friday, February 16, 2007, 11:35 PM
|
Happy Belated Valentines's Day. Thanks to Hui Ting, Kris, Denise, Robert, Jannah Banana, Felicia, Azyan, Safiqa and Didi for ruining my diet. Sigh. Guess its back to more jogging. Well, it's good to see that my class is getting more united. The awkwardness and introvertness is gone. Mr. Lim even told Ms. Ling, "Look at your class! So lovey-dovey!" Ahahaha ewww. Also, I've stepped down early due to an arguement with the one and ONLY, Khairul. Cadet Inspectors are truly a unique breed of Asshole. Well, at least now I won't have to come up with excuses to get out of parades. Finally, I can concentrate on netball and my studies (: You guys can can look at his life story in his blog. It truly is inspirational. I'm inspired. __ Watched Home Utd vs. Tampines Rovers at Tampines Stadium Yeaterday. Home won 4-2! Lionel Lewis KICKS ASS!!!!! Labels: No more NPCC |